It has been a very long while since I've had the time on a Friday to fill in any blanks! Right now I'm supposed to be studying for my last exam, so I'm sort of procrastinating... but until I can figure out this topic I'm just going to stop and play this game.
1. A nervous habit I have is picking at my nails! You know the fiddling thing you do where one will slide under the other one, back and forth making that horrid scratchy noise. Yeah, that!
2. Something that makes me sad is discovering that three of my baby ducks had been eaten by a sly, but very smart fox the other night! Poor little guys.
3. Today I am thankful for all the support that Joel and my friends have given me over the last week whilst I've been losing my mind studying for exams.
4. My favorite room in my house is my bedroom! Because it has my bed in there.
5. I can't stand passive aggressive Facebook status updates! And I know by saying this without mentioning any names is passive in itself. But seriously, if you don't have the balls to say whatever you're updating to the person's face, then don't say it at all.
6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would have bought my Mum the outfit I just helped her pick out. That or take everyone I love out for dinner this evening. Which will be happening anyway, I just cant afford to pay for it all! Ha!
7. The last person I hung out with was Joel and my Mum while we had a fantastic Mexican lunch!
If you'd like to play along and enter in your own blanks this fine Friday, head on over to The Little Things We Do.
Have a great weekend!!!